Terms and Conditions
The following applicable quality requirements are part of our purchase order.
- Raw MaterialSupplier shall provide certification reportsfor raw materials on purchase orders for both the chemical and physical test reports. Each report shall list the following:
- Material specification and revision
- Heat number and supplier
- Results of any chemical analysis and physical tests
- CKT’s part number, P.O. number and quantity
- Test Report Supplier shall include with shipment, required test, inspection, and verification reports required by the purchase order.
- Process Certifications (SupplierPerformed) Supplier shall supply reports of all special processes and inspection verification results with each shipment of processed components.
- Certification of Conformance Supplier shall provide certificate of conformance documented information with each shipment of product.
- First Article Inspection Supplier shall, when required, provide a First Article Inspection Report for productmanufactured to purchase order requirements.
- Source Inspection Supplier shall, when required, facilitate CKTechnologies, Inc. in-process or final source inspection of product at Supplier facility.
- Change Notification and Approval Supplier shall notify CK Technologies, Inc. of any changes in product or process definition, supplier location, supplier management changes, etc. In addition, Supplier shall seek approval of changes by CK Technologies, Inc.
- Contract Number The Prime Contract number listed on the CKT purchase order will be recorded on all subcontracts purchase orders. All items shown on this purchase order, including all applicable records, are subject to surveillance and inspection at your facility, at the option of Government, regulatory agencies, and/or CKT’s customer representative. CKT will provide sufficient notice to schedule surveillance.
- Inspection System Supplier shall maintain an inspection system in compliance withISO 9001,or equivalent. Documented information retained by Suppliers shall be retained for 7 years minimum (for disposition records, contact CKT’s Quality Department).
- Calibration System Supplier shall provide and maintain a calibration system in compliance with ISO 17025 or AS9100D 7.1.5, or equivalent.
- Notification of Nonconformance Supplier shall notify CK Technologies, Inc. of nonconforming processes, products, or services and when required, the supplier shall obtain CKT Technologies, Inc.’s approval for disposition.
- Special ProcessesControl Supplier shall notify CK Technologies, Inc. of changes to processes, products, or services including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture and will obtain the organizations approval.
- CK Technologies Process ControlSupplier shall use customer-designated or approved suppliers, including process sources (e.g., special processes)
- Customer/Government Source CKT Customer and/or Government source inspection/verification requirements may be required at your facility. Customer or Government Agency may still reject subsequent delivered product.
- Key Characteristics Supplier shall recognize any special requirements, critical items, or key characteristics identified by CK Technologies, Inc. Where these requirements are specified, Supplier shall not alter them. Requirements as stated, shall require a 100%-dimensional inspection record.
- Right of Access Supplier shall provide and agree to right of access by CKT, their customer, and any regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information at any level of the supply chain.
- FODSupplier shall ensure that Foreign Object Debris/Damage (FOD)is prevented and/or removed beforeshipment. In addition, this requirement shall be flowed down to sub-tier suppliers.
- AS9100D Requirements for Counterfeit Prevention Control ProgramSupplier shall comply with the requirements of AS9100D 8.1.4 Prevention of Counterfeit Partsusing AS5553 as a guideline for electronic components and AS6174 as a guideline for outside processes and raw materials.
- AS9100D Requirements Under 8.4.3
- The Supplier shall use customer designated or approved external providers and process sources.
- The Supplier will flow down these terms and condition requirementsto their sub-tier suppliers.
- The Supplier shall ensure that employees are aware of their contribution to product service or conformity; their contribution to product safety; and the importance of ethical behavior when accomplishing their job responsibilities.
- The Supplier is expected to meet product/service conformity requirements, as flowed down on the Purchase Order, as well as on-time delivery requirements (i.e., date required), as stated on the Purchase Order. Supplier performance is assessed quarterly for both conformity (of product, process, and/or service) and on-time delivery. When applicable, Suppliers not meeting supplier performance requirements will be issued a corrective action and may be relegated to “Disapproved” status.
- Human Trafficking As an organization, CKT strives to give visibility and a voice to those who are caught in Human Trafficking. The facts regarding this epidemic serve as a reminder to our organization to use companies of a like-minded conviction so as to reduce and eventually stop the Human Trafficking trade.
- Country of Origin / Certificate of Origin (COO) Supplier shall indicate on the quote, order, and certificate of conformance/packing slip with shipment the country of origin / certificate of origin (COO).
|Revision Number:||Revision Date:||Section Number:||Paragraph Number:||Summary of Change:||Authorized by:|
|A||6/20/2016||5; 6||5; 6||Removed need to contact CKT about First Article Inspection and Source Inspection.||HZ|
|B||6/30/2017||18||18||Added AS9100D requirements for Counterfeit Parts or Suspected Unapproved Parts as flow down requirements to suppliers.||HZ|
|C||12/20/2017||All||All||Updated Terms. Updated to AS9100D. Previous document WI-740-001-B||HZ|
|D||11/15/2018||21||21||Added Country of Origin||HZ, HK, VK, CR|
|E||3/26/2021||18||18||Added SAE AS5553 and AS6174 guidelines.||HZ|
|F||3/31/2022||All,10,13, 15& ,16,19,21||Various,10,13, 15& 16,19.b),19.d),21||Reformatted various sections.,Revised from MIL-STD-45662 (obsolete) to ISO 17025.,Grammatical changes.,Restructured sentence. ,Added sectionin regards to supplier performance requirements.,Added reference to “certificate of conformance”.||HZ|