Test Program Generation Assist
The Test Program Generation Assist was developed by CKT in order to provide Users with a low-cost, but powerful, tool for test program development.
This application must be used in two steps: the first is to generate a translation map or ACT file; step two utilizes the translation map to generate the actual test file. The translation map generation assist portion of this application has the following features:
- Define single contact, two wire contact and four wire connector contact listings.
- Quickly copy and reuse existing connector and contact definitions.
- Automatically counts the number of contacts in a connector.
- Provides the ability to view the translation map in test address order.
Similarly the test program generation assist portion of the application has numerous important features:
- The User is prompted in formulating the test command without needing to remember the test command syntax.
- Commands for User input and/or conditional branching are quickly defined.
- The test program can be developed in test system addess or assembly-under-test terminology.
- Test commands can be copied to or from the Windows clipboard.
- Each test command is displayed in a different color to aid legibility.
- Multiple test command lines can be specified in one screen.
- The test program can easily analyzed to identify addresses without defined tests.